TopicHow to Set Up Your iPad & iPhone?
If you purchased a new iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro, or any previous series of the iOS device, you can view the welcome screen in various languages, but do you know what is the initial set up procedure for iOS devices. Here are the steps to set up your iPhone and iPad.. Let's get started.
Start Setting Up New iOS Device
If you want to set up your new iOS device, you need to follow the instructions given below.
- First of all, touch the slide bar to set up and slide the finger on the screen to get started.
- After that, you should select your language. If you purchased your iOS device from your home country, it should select the correct one automatically.
- Then you have to select a country or region.
- Thereafter, you should select a Wi-Fi and input its password, if required. If you don't have a Wi-Fi network, you can use your cellular data.
- Now, you have to wait for the activation of your iPad & iPhone.
- Select whether or not you would like to turn on Location Services.
- Then you should set up the passcode and Touch ID, and you can jump this instruction by choosing "Set Up Touch ID Later."
For More Read Here:- How to Set Up Your iPad & iPhone?
Great post. If you are looking for the best Things to do around the world, this list has something for everybody from food to history and culture.